Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Science Experiment - soap clouds

I love Pinterest!! I saw this little experiment on there last week and thought it would be really cool to try.
Apparently you can microwave Ivory soap and it will turn into a cloud looking thing. So I ran to the store and grabbed some Ivory soap.
Then we put it in the microwave on a paper towel, turned it on and watched it grow.

I can't remember how long it was in there for, but we decided to stop it before it touched the sides of the microwave.
Kaden wasn't too sure of it, but I thought it was cool. We asked him if he wanted to play in the bath with it, but he wasn't interested. So I added some water back in to it and turned it into a soap ball.
Here is a link to original post that I saw this on. http://www.ourbestbites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment