Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Party planning - Pirate Party

I am going to be very busy crafting this month! Kaden is having a Pirate Party for his 4th birthday and of course because I'm crafty cheap, I want to do everything myself. I spent a fortune on stationary last year, and it was all stuff I could have done myself. Don't get me wrong it was awesome, but I could have done it myself. So this year I am. Here is a sample of the cupcake toppers, thank you tags and the invites that I made.
Okay, that got a little distorted, but you get the idea. I took out our address and other personal info, you know to protect us from stalkers and what not.
I have a long list of things to do for this party and I have just under a month to get it all done. Next up, making a shirt for me to wear to the party. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment